Legendz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendz Clan

We are the Legends we will teach the best our ways to succeed we are Legends we will always be Legends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more clan raids and tounament

Go down 
+2
Kishori
doublexx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
doublexx

doublexx

more clan raids and tounament Empty
PostSubject: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 pm

yes i know we havent had a "clan raid" or a tournament in a long time (we havent had a tournament at all) but if any questions pm me on this site. ill make updates later
Back to top Go down
Kishori

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:00 pm

r we going to have a tournament soon itll probably get us more reputation in tnr
Back to top Go down
doublexx

doublexx

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:17 pm

yes ill prolly make our own but if the clan bank (briscokid) doesnt have enough ryo and our clan members dont start checking clan site... ill talk to reaper about it... hes holding a tournament as well lol... if we are having a clan tournament then people start DONATING (briscokid is the person to donate to)

oh yes... if you want to help your leader cap his jutsu donate to me^^
Back to top Go down
Deva_Pein

Deva_Pein

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:50 am

briscokid is cheap Neutral
Back to top Go down
dabriscokid

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 am

im not cheap >_> all money in the clan bank is money I HAVE CAME UP WITH. Yall stopped donating ALONG TIME AGO so what i do with the clan bank (AKA MY RYO) is MY DECISION when yall start re donating then maybe ill be open to give more but right now we have about 2 mill of MY money in the clan bank
Back to top Go down
NatsuhiX

NatsuhiX

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 pm

stop pmsing ill donate
Back to top Go down
http://thekillingperfection.forumotion.com/
Deva_Pein

Deva_Pein

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

if i give you 10k will u guve me 1mill Razz
Back to top Go down
NatsuhiX

NatsuhiX

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 am

lol maybe
Back to top Go down
http://thekillingperfection.forumotion.com/
ais92

ais92

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 am

lol (spam)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more clan raids and tounament   more clan raids and tounament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more clan raids and tounament
Page 1 of 1