Legendz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendz Clan

We are the Legends we will teach the best our ways to succeed we are Legends we will always be Legends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all who shall hear these present greeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dabriscokid

To all who shall hear these present greeting Empty
PostSubject: To all who shall hear these present greeting   To all who shall hear these present greeting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Aight hear this up! Recently we have been dwindling in numbers do to overwhelming circumstance of strain on our clan. If you too wish to leave then by all means pm me with your resignation.

For all those who wish to remain loyal to me and to the clan i have these followin needs from you

I wish to recruit more members (make sure you mention this is not easy to be in the clan and they will be put to work) We will currently be accepting recruits from any and ALL villages

TRAINING IS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. War with darcz is on back burner right now. I simply wish to get our members ready for the war system coming out. It appears that we r going to need to be ready.

Try to send me your stats weekly so i know you r improving in some way or another.

Do not forget about clan bank. It is quickly running dry.

Train up hard. I am countin on the remaining memebrs to truly shine like the legendz we r. .......

Though we have wandered from our home village current, when the war system is on its return... i do request that we all come back to give our village a fighting chance.

Protect the "king"
Back to top Go down
NatsuhiX

NatsuhiX

PostSubject: Re: To all who shall hear these present greeting   To all who shall hear these present greeting I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 am

or queen
Back to top Go down
http://thekillingperfection.forumotion.com/
Gregar

Gregar

PostSubject: RE: To all who shall hear these present greeting   To all who shall hear these present greeting I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:51 pm

I wonder who is the king and queen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all who shall hear these present greeting   To all who shall hear these present greeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all who shall hear these present greeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendz Clan :: Clan Center :: Events-
Jump to: