Legendz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendz Clan

We are the Legends we will teach the best our ways to succeed we are Legends we will always be Legends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol sorry bout all dis drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doublexx

doublexx

lol sorry bout all dis drama Empty
PostSubject: lol sorry bout all dis drama   lol sorry bout all dis drama I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 am

Yea so i left the clan for a bit... but im back now and back for good this time... i really wanted to say sorry to bris cuz he my bro and i made him disappointed, but yea i just wanted to say sorry to the clan and especially to bris.... i wanted to say sorry to momo and maluni and sakura_force and a shout out to all the rest of the clan girls Cool and soo yea sorry to everyone that i made a group to kill everyone and try to make everyone depressed and stuff... soo stay cool and peace im outta here afro

yea and i understand if u girls think that im soo smexy after you read this.....
and yes momo and bris i am still part of the clan
Back to top Go down
sakura_force

sakura_force

PostSubject: Re: lol sorry bout all dis drama   lol sorry bout all dis drama I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:19 am

heheehe........lol.......but yeah think everyoen has to have a second chance ...and i am really glad that your back to us again......and as for the group you made dont worry aboute it ....it will be a peac of cake to get rid of them ^_^......so wlecome back xx I love you
Back to top Go down
K-Otik™
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol sorry bout all dis drama   lol sorry bout all dis drama I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:15 am

hei saku ^_^
Back to top Go down
sakura_force

sakura_force

PostSubject: Re: lol sorry bout all dis drama   lol sorry bout all dis drama I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:01 am

ahhh...otik...*jump and hug* hi....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol sorry bout all dis drama   lol sorry bout all dis drama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol sorry bout all dis drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendz Clan :: Clan Center :: News-
Jump to: